A team consisting of less but only the best engineers achieves better results than any bigger group.
Chungshik Lee, Principal Engineer
We are one of the few AI companies in Korea investigating various techniques of deep learning, knowledge graph, and context-aware computing.
Sungbae Cho, CRO
Language barrier is not a hurdle at Skelter Labs. You can experience here a truly open and international working environment.
Anthony Chansavang, Software Engineer
Every employee sets his or her own high goals and tries different possible ways to achieve those. Skelter Labs can be an ideal place for people who want to pave their road.
Suik Chung, Staff Product Manager
Skelter Labs is free-spirited with a strong emphasis on company culture. ‘No hierarchy’ culture allows wide-open communications and that is when creative ideas kick in.
Hyosang Hwang, Senior UX Designer
Strong Engineering Culture
Engineers love solving problems and they dare to face the hardest challenges.
We believe amazing things can happen when everyone is self-driven and pushing forward
with a ‘strong’ engineering mindset. At Skelter Labs, we collaborate, discuss, and speak up.
discuss and speak up
We value high-quality results though it takes more time to achieve those. And we believe a healthy engineering culture comes from constructive feedback exchange. Regardless of what project you’re in, whether you’re junior or experienced, you’re more than welcome to comment and review your co-workers’ code.
Tech, Product and
Pushing boundaries and adding new perspectives is the key to innovation. We learn, share and help each other through internal tech seminars in engineering, product and UX design matters. The goal of our tech talk series is to always stay on top of what’s new and happening when it comes to the latest AI technology trends.
Inno Week &
One of our favorite company-wide activities are “Inno Week and Demo Days” where we pause for a week our work, twice a year. We break into small teams and create something new and that’s not work-related in project teams. Our internal culture committee plans the events and any ideas proposed by Skelties are taken into account for each event’s theme.
Who we’re looking for
Eager to solve hard problems
under flat hierarchy
Dare to innovate
and deliver results
Strong sense of
What we can offer
Work side by side with accomplished
- Several years of AI project experiences gained at global companies
- Talented colleagues who are eager to solve the most challenging problems
Amazing AI projects where you can test your own boundaries
- From conversation to hyper-personalization, from research to hardware, a wide range of AI projects are possible
- Opportunities to suggest own ideas that can develop into new projects
Comprehensive welfare package & great work-life balance
- Flexible work schedule & working remotely if needed
- Any necessary hardware and software provided with the latest version
- Meal allowance for lunch and dinner during overtime
- Sponsorship of various cultural activities
Silicon valley working culture at the center of Seoul
- Spacious and non-traditional office environment headquartered in Seongsu-dong
- Pets are welcomed
- Bi-lingual internal seminars
- English / Korean language class
- Free coffee, beer, and snacks