Through this Policy, Skelter Labs (the “Company”) regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company’s using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by Skelter Labs for the protection of such personal information.
This Policy will be effective on November 1st, 2019 and, in the case of modification thereof, Skelter Labs will make public notice of it through posting it on the Skelter Labs website or individual notice.
1. Information to be collected and the method of collection
1.1. Personal information items to be collected
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, including your name, email address, company name and job title. This includes subscribing to services, applying for a job, or requesting a white paper or other information, as applicable. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
1.2. Method of collection
Skelter Labs collects information of users in a way of the webpage (www.skelterlabs.com).
2. Use of collected information
Skelter Labs uses personal data to provide you with information you request, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
- To fulfill user’s inquiries
- To provide resources
- To generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the customer experience
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, Skelter Labs will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
- When affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as dispute resolution for and on behalf of Skelter Labs
- When the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through ‘cookies’. Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users’ computer.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users’ experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users.
The items of cookies to be collected by the Company and the purpose of such collection are as follows:
- Connect the users with certain application or server of the services
- Web analysis: Provide statistical data on the ways of using website
- Management of error: Measure an error which may occur so as to give a help for improving website
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
5. Users’ right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by Skelter Labs:
- exercise right to access to personal information;
- make corrections or deletion;
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
- request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as a user, contact Skelter Labs by sending a document or e-mails, or using the telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of the management of personal information), Skelter Labs will take measures without delay: Provided that Skelter Labs may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
Skelter Labs regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. Skelter Labs constructs the following security measures to protect the users’ personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification.
- Encryption of personal information:
- Transmit users’ personal information by using encrypted communication zone
- Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
- Countermeasures against hacking:
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users’ personal information by hacking or computer virus
- Establish and execute internal management plan
- Install and operate access control system
- Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
Skelter Labs has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such a case, Skelter Labs will make a public notice of it through of its website (or through individual notice) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
8. Responsible department of Company
Skelter Labs designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- Address : 7F, 60, Seongsui-ro 22-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04798
- Tel.: (+82) 2-1666-8972
- E-mail: email@example.com
The latest update date: November 1st, 2019