- Full-stack engineers who build user-facing products.
- Collaborates with other engineers who might focus mainly on machine learning and serving infra.
- Build common company-wide services and libraries for user-facing products.
- BS or above in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.
- General understanding of UI frameworks and template languages.
- General understanding of server-side frameworks.
- General understanding of mobile/desktop/web app programming.
- General understanding of databases.
- MS or above in Computer Science.
- Proficient in programming and markup languages such as:
- JS, Dart, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, Python,
- HTML, CSS
- Proficient in popular modern UI frameworks such as React, Flutter, Vue.js, and Angular.
- Proficient in web, Android, and/or iOS programming.
- Proficient in popular modern server-side frameworks such as Express.js and Flask.
- Proficient in databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.