Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Design Skelter Labs’ AI products.
- Propose UX concepts utilizing various user research methods & data analysis.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- 6 years of experience in the industry.
- BS/BA or above in visual design, industrial engineering, cognitive psychology, communication, HCI, computer science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in various tools including Photoshop, illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin
- Experience designing across multiple platforms (mobile, web, or hardware).
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, product managers, and engineers throughout the design process (Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams throughout the design process (i.e. creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes).
- MA/MS degree in Design, HCI, CS, or related field
- Understanding in AI technologies & IT trends
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (i.e. Android and iOS).