(New Graduates/ Experienced)
About Skelter Labs
The world was made to be innovated and we decided to create a company that builds the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies. Skelter Labs is one of the fastest growing AI startups located in Seoul, South Korea and our mission is to innovate machine intelligence for understanding, assisting and improving daily lives anywhere and anytime. Our software engineers develop next-generation virtual assistant technologies that change how users connect and interact with machines.
Our main development focus is conversational AI, context recognition and speech/vision recognition. We’re looking for software engineers who bring new ideas from various areas, such as machine learning, natural language processing and more. As a software engineer, you will be assigned to one of the specific projects critical to Skelter Labs’ needs with the possibility to transfer to other projects as our organization evolves. Skelter Labs is at its core an engineering company and as part of the team, you will have the unique opportunity working with like minded and talented people coming from different professional backgrounds such as Google, Samsung and KAIST AI Lab.
Skelter Labs champions a free spirited and low hierarchy working culture and we aspire to be an organization with a strong sense of innovation, team integrity and collaboration.
- Continuously bring new and innovative ideas
- Design with the team together the overall architecture and create design docs
- Coding & code review
- Create any necessary tool for maintenance and automation if needed
All codes are reviewed by each other and should pass the review to be submitted. This A-Z code review is our unique development process to grow our team faster and make them stronger.
- BS or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related majors
- MS or PhD degree
- Proficiency in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Proficiency in distributed computing frameworks such as MapReduce and Spark
- Mobile programming experience such as Android and iOS
- RDB(MySQL) or NoSQL DB(MongoDB, Redis etc.) experience
- Team leading experience